1. Aleksandra Anna Maslowska
2. Born: Lidzbark Warminski, Poland
3. Education: PhD in economics
My thesis: http://info.tse.fi/julkaisut/vk/Ae1_2012.pdf
4. Additional education: corporate finance, journalism, public relations, trained saxophonist, choir singer
5. What I do: research institutions of central banks
6. Important people for my research: John Hicks (for IS-LM model), Milton Freedman (“Free to Choose”), work of Kydland and Prescott
6a. Recent discovery of Roger Myerson and Ken Binmore
7. I speak/read/write in English, Finnish, French, Polish, Russian, a bit of Swedish.
8. There is a great quote in Uppsala University’s main building that goes more or less like that: It’s great to think freely but even greater to think right.